Micropigmentation Training Centre - Training Courses
FOUNDATION COURSE IN SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP
In the absence of any recognised governing body for Micropigmentation in the United Kingdom, the Dawn Cragg (MTEC Ltd) Training Centre teaches under the guidelines of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) and The British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (BABTAC) by whom this curriculum is accepted.
These standards are unprecedented by any other associations. This will undoubtedly account for the high achievements of our students worldwide. The following information is for student awareness prior to the commencement of the course;
- Training will include home and on-line theoretical studies.
- The semi permanent make up course can be taken as an intensive course, (this may suit overseas/long-distant students – local accommodation can be arranged), or over a period of six weeks, to fit in with business commitments
- One month after completion of the micropigmentation course, students can return for a day ‘troubleshooting’ any procedures in which they require further practice if they wish.
At the commencement of training the students must produce proof of the following:-
- An eye-test taken within the last six months
- Proof of Hepatitis B inoculation with dates
- Results of their on-line Blood-Borne Pathogens course
(Students will be responsible for arranging this course enrolment/fee)
35 hours are allocated as guidelines to the minimum time required for pre-study. During the pre-study period students will be expected to be in contact with Dawn Cragg, either by e-mail or telephone, to enable her to offer assistance, (& possibly a test here & there!!)
Click here for details of the course content
Click here for equipment supplied
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:-
On the first day of your class you will be given a permanent make up course structure, but please remember – the curriculum is subject to change any time to keep up-to-date with current procedure & rules.The timetable can be subject to change. (Models late/cancelled etc.)
Dawn Cragg (MTEC Ltd) cannot be responsible for delays, amendments, or interruptions to the curriculum, occurring beyond our control.
Each day of the course students will be expected to dress in such a manner that they neither cause offence nor, dare I say, ‘excitement’ by dressing in an inappropriate manner. We leave it up to your discretion!
Graduates are also eligible to become members of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP)
- Colour Workshops
- Upgrade/Refresher Courses
- Eyelash Perming
- Camouflage/Reconstructive Tattooing
- Removal and Colour Correction
- Full lip colouring and training in paramedical implantation techniques and treatments are available to experienced practitioners. Training includes camouflage of scar tissues, areola reconstruction, MCA etc
- Teacher-training for Micropigmentation
- On-going advice and consultation for all practitioners trained at the Centre
- Micropigmentation treatments at preferential rates is available to all therapists trained at the Centre
- 24-hr Helpline
- 24-hr delivery (within the UK) of quality micropigmentation equipment & supplies, all at very competitive prices
We do look forward to teaching you and helping you in taking a large step in your future success.